Howdy, everyone! It's good to be back home from my recent business trip, and back in the swing of things. Sadly, I over-estimated how much time I'd have to myself during these past two weeks, so didn't get nearly as much done as I'd hoped. That said, was able to get several plots down for short stories while I was gone, and I did get quite a number of words written on my travel log (it was just the fiction that was difficult to get down on paper).
Results for the trip:
1. Developed eight plots (versus a goal of seven) for short stories
2. Began writing one first draft (for a story entitled "Hidden From View") but only came up with 1000 words.
3. Not finished.
4. Completed about 1700 words on Resurrection (versus a goal of 10,000)
5. Completed nearly 9400 words on a travel log I started during my journey. (added goal)
And now the goals for this week:
1. Complete first draft for "Hidden From View"
2. Complete 2500 words on Resurrection
Post a Comment
I love comments, and do my best to answer everyone who stops by...