Well, I was finally able to break the slump, thanks to a well-timed visit to one of my previously-mentioned sanctuary spots (and a well-flavored Jamocha shake). So, the goals were met this week, and now that I've pushed myself over the edge on putting out Aston West Triple-Shots, it's time to pump up some goals on the short story front again.
Results for this week:
1. 1500 words (vs. goal of 1500) on Resurrection
2. Completed (and have you seen it?)
And now the goals for this coming week:
1. 1000 words on Resurrection
2. 1000 words on my new short story "Temptation"
3. Develop a plot for one new short story