Sadly, didn't hit my swing until just yesterday, and was unable to meet all the goals this past week. So, hopefully things will continue to push along toward the end.
Results for this week:
1. 0 words (vs. goal of 1500) on Resurrection
2. 1000 words (vs. goal of 1000) on "Temptation"
3. Have a title, but couldn't come up with one aspect of the plot that didn't seem like a rip-off of something else...
And now the goals for this coming week:
1. 1000 words on Resurrection
2. 1000 words on my new short story "Temptation"
3. Develop a plot for one new short story
That's not too bad. I managed to get my 18 pages written. (Yay!) This week is going all right. I always seem to dig myself a hole early in the week that I have to climb out of...ReplyDelete
That's where I was this week...almost thought I'd pull off the short story plot Tuesday night, but it just wasn't meant to be.ReplyDelete