Well, now that 2016 is here, it's time to start putting together a list of the writing goals I'd like to accomplish this year. It's actually pretty scary, because this is the first time in a long time that I don't already have another novel planned in my Aston West series. So, my guess is that there will be a lot of planning goals here.
So, here goes:
1. Plot out a fifth Aston West series novel.
2. Finish a third Aston West novella.
3. Publish my new Aston novel All Good Things.
4. Publish another Triple-Shot.
5. Finish the next novella in the Max McCannor series.
All in all, it's going to be a busy year. Thanks to everyone who's
purchased a copy of one (or all) of my books, and I'm looking forward to
bringing you even more great stories in the near future.