Sorry for the lack of weekly updates. The past couple of weeks have been a bit rough on the personal side. Things should slowly get back to normal soon...
For those who missed it back in January, I set up the writing goals I aim to accomplish in 2014. Right after writing that post, I then read Dean Wesley Smith's post about how to be successful at your writing goals.
One of those suggestions was to report in to someone, whether you miss
your goals or accomplish them. So, I to report it
to you, my loyal fans, bringing back my old habit of weekly
goal-setting and reporting. In addition, I've decided that a set of
monthly goals would also be good to do (since they'd end up being more
"grand scheme" and would be easier to tie into the annual goals).
So, another month has gone by, and it's time to recap my results from my March goals.
1. Publish the print version of Seeker - Completed.
2. Complete the first draft of a new short story (estimated 2,000 words) - Title and plot completed
3. Edit the final version of "Just Rewards" - Not Completed
4. Write 3,000 words on Resurrection - 1700 words completed
Sadly, I hardly accomplished anything this month. Hopefully April is better.
Here are my goals for April:
1. Complete the first draft of "Reciprocity" (the new short story, estimated 2,000 words)
2. Edit the final version of "Just Rewards"
3. Write 3,000 words on Resurrection
As always, I'll report my final results on the first of next month. In
the meantime, check out my weekly goals postings to see how I'm
Here's to everyone striving to accomplish their writing goals for 2014!