Before cuddling up with a bottle, I need to post a small tidbit here, as it apparently is an Earth custom to send these things called memes around. Apparently, I've been “tagged” by PeeDee, who bears some resemblence to an anonymous poster I've seen rummaging around Hunter's blog...
So here are these meme instructions:
1. First, you must visit your archives.
2. Find the 23rd post, which in my case doesn't exist, and explains my dismay in the rationale for this bizarre Earth custom.
5. And then, you post the fifth sentence from it. Again, no 23rd post. My luck, it would have been a drinking post where I didn't even construct five sentences.
4. Post the sentence, likewise the instructions, into your blog. Check. Jeanie, get the ship warmed up...I think these Earthlings are doomed.
5. And this is the part where I “tag” other people.
To avoid anyone else reaping the benefits of being a 23rd post-less wonder, I shall attempt to "tag" people who actually have more than 23 posts total. I'm not going to the effort to figure out if their 23rd post contains 5 sentences...
Mac surely has enough, and I'm going to go out on a limb to say that her posts are NEVER less than five sentences.
Here's a blog I just found the other day...should include the standard Hunter-prudish warnings about some adult content (how fast can you click, guys?)
And since things should always come in threes (okay, the warning about adult content stopped before this paragraph...sicko freaks), Don here has made a recent visit to one of my favorite places, Mindsight.
Now that the fun is over, I shall say that the only reason I have participated in this exercise was Dawno, queen of the sparkly ears. I must discover the secret to these sparkly ears that make people do things they do not wish to do. It would come in quite handy, I think.