Currently attempting to meet my April goals. Did well this past weekend, to salvage an otherwise uneventful week. Also finished up a first draft for the first time in a long while. So, hoping momentum will carry me through the next week.
1. Complete 1250 words on my novella "Toll Road" (and determine title). - Exceeded this goal, with around 2600 words. Also finished the first draft.
2. Complete 1500 words on my "Demonkiller" WIP. - Didn't have a chance to write anything on this project this week.
3. Complete 625 words on a new short story. - Still working on developing a plot.
Now, my goals for the coming week:
1. Complete 1500 words on my "Demonkiller" WIP.
2. Complete 625 words on a new short story.
Post a Comment
I love comments, and do my best to answer everyone who stops by...