Currently attempting to meet my February goals. Had a great time this past weekend at ConDFW. Sold a few books, sat on a few panels, and enjoyed spending time with fans. Unfortunately, it ate into my writing time. Now to recap how things have gone this week.
1. Complete 3250 words on Before the Dawn. - Didn't have a chance to write anything on this project this week.
2. Complete 5000 words on my "Demonkiller" WIP. - Only wrote around 200 words on this one.
3. Write 625 words on a new Aston West short story. - Met this
goal, with around 750 words written on my story "Toll Road."
Now, my goals for the coming week:
1. Complete 3250 words on Before the Dawn.
2. Complete 5000 words on my "Demonkiller" WIP.
3. Write 625 words on "Toll Road".