Well, 2016 was pretty much a bust, as my recent recap more than demonstrated. Hopefully 2017 will bring a bit more motivation and a few more accomplishments than this past year. Not to say that I haven't done *anything* this past year, but most had nothing to do with my Aston West material. Even so, I think a few of these other projects will make it onto the goals for the coming year. And just to make things interesting, I'll add a few extra goals compared to prior years...
So, here goes:
1. Plot out a fifth Aston West series novel and write at least 10,000 words on it.
2. Plot out a third Aston West novella and write at least 10,000 words on it.
3. Complete the first draft of my in-work "Demonkiller" WIP.
4. Complete the first draft of my in-work sci-fi suspense/mystery novel.
5. Finish the next novella in the Max McCannor series.
6. Plot out the final novella in the Max McCannor series.
7. Write six Aston West short stories.
All in all, it's going to be a busy year. Thanks to everyone who's purchased copies of my books, and I'm looking forward to bringing you even more great stories in the near future.