Well, another week with very little accomplished. Hopefully sometime soon, I'll be able to break out of the slump again. Here's the latest recap:
2. Write 1,000 words on the new short story - Nothing completed
Progress toward my monthly goals for March:
1. Publish the print version of Seeker - Waiting on final cover art
2. Complete the first draft of a new short story (estimated 2,000 words) - Not started
3. Edit the final version of "Just Rewards" - Not started
4. Write 3,000 words on Resurrection - Completed around 800 words
1. Write 1,000 words on Resurrection
2. Write 1,000 words on the new short story
Next week, I'll recap my weekly goals and report my results.
Post a Comment
I love comments, and do my best to answer everyone who stops by...