The big goose egg this week (although I did come up with a title for my new short story). Here's the latest recap:
2. Write 1,000 words on the new short story - Nothing completed, other than the title "Reciprocity"
Progress toward my monthly goals for March:
1. Publish the print version of Seeker - Cover art finished.
2. Complete the first draft of a new short story (estimated 2,000 words) - Came up with a title
3. Edit the final version of "Just Rewards" - Not started
4. Write 3,000 words on Resurrection - Completed around 1700 words
1. Write 1,300 words on Resurrection
2. Write 1,000 words on "Reciprocity"
Next week, I'll recap my weekly goals and report my results.