Finally lit a fire under my butt this week, with things mostly going well...
Results for this week:
1. Edited and Re-submitted "Some Assembly Required"
2. Posted "Double Trouble" to Wattpad
3. Edited 3 chapters of The Cure
4. Edited and submitted "Sweet Embrace"
And now the goals for this coming week:
1. Edit 5 chapters of The Cure
Submission status for the week:
"Double Trouble" (Posted)
"Generations" (since May 24)
"Some Assembly Required" (Resubmitted with requested revisions)
"Collateral" (since May 23)
"Sweet Embrace" (Submitted June 19)
Good for you! I also met my goal last week with 11 pages, and I have written 5 so far this week.ReplyDelete
It helps if I remember to edit the new goals, though...hee hee. ;-)ReplyDelete
Good luck! Sounds like you're well on your way!