Work is beginning to pick up, and will probably do so for the next three months, so the success I've been having lately might be on the downturn. That being said, I've completed all of my planned goals for January...
From this past week:
1. Completed one chapter of Death Brings the Victory
2. Completed the final draft of "No Good Deed" and trying to figure out where to submit.
And now the (bonus) goals for this week:
1. Complete the plotlines for two new short stories
2. Complete one chapter of Death Brings the Victory
3. Read T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton
Post a Comment
I love comments, and do my best to answer everyone who stops by...