Happy New Year!!!
Had much better success this week:
1. Completed first draft of "Dead Man's Forge" (although it didn't seem like the story would ever end)
2. Completed final draft of "Redemption" and submitted it to a major print publisher. We'll see how that turns out.
3. Completed one chapter of Death Brings the Victory
So, even though I go back to work tomorrow, with all the fun that entails, here are my goals for this week:
1. Complete first draft of my new short story "Entrapment"
2. Complete the (first draft) screenplay adaptation of Heroes Die Young
3. Complete the plotline for my new untitled short story.
Post a Comment
I love comments, and do my best to answer everyone who stops by...