Happy New Year!!!
Had much better success this week:
1. Completed first draft of "Dead Man's Forge" (although it didn't seem like the story would ever end)
2. Completed final draft of "Redemption" and submitted it to a major print publisher. We'll see how that turns out.
3. Completed one chapter of Death Brings the Victory
So, even though I go back to work tomorrow, with all the fun that entails, here are my goals for this week:
1. Complete first draft of my new short story "Entrapment"
2. Complete the (first draft) screenplay adaptation of Heroes Die Young
3. Complete the plotline for my new untitled short story.