Well, the year is finally over. This month went quite well, even if I struggled in putting out a weekly update.
So, here are the results for December:
1. Complete 2,500 words on my "Demonkiller" WIP.- Completed this goal, with nearly 6,000 words written this month.
2. Write 2,500 words on Before the Dawn. - Completed this goal, with just over 3,100 words written this month.
Here are my goals for the month of January (even if I don't have my annual goals out):
1. Draft up three Aston West short stories.
2. Complete 2,500 words on Before the Dawn.
3. Complete 1,000 words on Dark Side (tentative title for my sci-fi detective thriller).
Post a Comment
I love comments, and do my best to answer everyone who stops by...