For those who missed it back in January, I set up the writing goals I aim to accomplish in 2014. Right after writing that post, I then read Dean Wesley Smith's post about how to be successful at your writing goals.
Life's circumstances have been a bit rough this month, but even so, I was able to get some work completed this month. That included meeting my daily word count goal every day this past month (not even counting another 9 days or so at the end of June). Here's how I did against my July goals:
1. Write 1,000 words on "Payback" - Around 3,200 words completed
2. Write 4,000 words on Life and Death - Around 5,000 words completed
3. Plot out one new short story - Developed plot for "Innoculation"
And now, the goals for August:
1. Complete first draft of "Payback"
2. Write 4,000 words on Life and Death
3. Write 1,000 words on "Innoculation"
Here's to everyone striving to accomplish their writing goals for 2014!