Well, as expected, not much was accomplished this week, though I did spend the last couple of days preparing the paperback version of The Cure, so I suppose that's nothing to sneeze at. Now, though, I'm feeling the self-doubt rise up through the ranks (when I give myself too much free time to ponder these things), so it's time to put together some more goals for the coming week.
Results for this week:
1. Completed paperback conversion for The Cure [added]
And now the goals for this coming week:
1. Complete a minimum of one edit on "Hiding in the Shadows"
2. Review the prologue chapter for Resurrection
Submission status for the week:
"Collateral" (since May 23)
Awesome on getting on the paperback ready! I'll probably get a print copy too. I seriously like them better than e-books. Good luck on this week's goals. I did manage ten pages last week, barely. This week is not going so well, writing wise. I have family visiting. That's my excuse.ReplyDelete
Now it's just a matter of making minor little tweaks and corrections...hopefully I'll be able to get it out there before Labor Day.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on this past week's accomplishments! I know all-too-well how family stuff can get in the way. :-\