Definitely a good week, even though it seems like the last several days have been a complete waste. Wondering how the vacation weeks coming up will fare...
Results for this week:
1. Finished the first draft of "Helpless"
2. Read and edited "Seeker" (now waiting on one final beta reader)
3. Submitted "Deadly Decisions" just a few minutes ago
And now the goals for this coming week:
1. 1000 words on a new short story
2. Determine 15 agents to submit THE CURE to
Submission status for the week:
"Deadly Decisions" (Submitted December 14)
"Double Trouble" (Since September 25)
"Turnabout" (Since December 1)
"Generations" (Since December 1)
Post a Comment
I love comments, and do my best to answer everyone who stops by...