Started off strong, but fell short where it mattered (not helped by a contract falling through on a short story submitted long ago). Hopefully this week will be much improved...
Results for this week:
1. 2000 words on "Hiding in the Shadows"
2. 500 words on Death Brings the Victory
3. Submitted "Redemption" off to another magazine (after previously mentioned contract issues) [added]
And now the goals for this coming week:
1. 2000 words on Death Brings the Victory (the 3rd Aston West novel)
2. Submit "Conventional Wisdom" off to a magazine
Submission status for the week:
"Redemption" (re-submitted October 12)
"Some Assembly Required" (need to re-submit)
"Collateral" (need to re-submit)
"Entrapment" (since August 31)
"Conventional Wisdom" (need to re-submit)
"Deadly Decisions" (waiting on beta input)