A bit of good news this week. Along with the goals information, I also received my contributor copy of Golden Visions magazine. And on top of that, my story "A Thankful Heart" was accepted by Golden Visions as well. See my previous blog post for details.
Results for this week:
1. Completed editing on "Conventional Wisdom" (was "Trust") and sent of to beta readers
2. Only completed around 1000 words on "Hiding in the Shadows"
3. Completed edits on "Deadly Decisions" and still need to get some beta input.
And now the goals for this coming week:
1. Send "Deadly Decisions" off to some beta readers
2. 1500 words on my new story, "Hiding in the Shadows"
Submission status for the week:
"Seeker" (submitted August 10)
"Some Assembly Required" (rejected, need to re-submit)
"Collateral" (need to re-submit)
"Entrapment" (since August 31)
"Conventional Wisdom" (waiting on beta input)
"Deadly Decisions" (need to re-submit)
"A Thankful Heart" (ACCEPTED)