Had a little bit better luck this week, but still didn't accomplish the goals I set out last week:
1. Completed around 5000 words on the first draft of "Dead Man's Forge" but still am not even halfway done telling the story. That's dangerous.
2. Didn't write anything toward Death Brings the Victory due to all the work toward "Dead Man's Forge."
So, here are the goals for next week (New Year's). I'm hoping being off work between now and then will help.
1. Complete first draft of "Dead Man's Forge."
2. Complete final draft of "Redemption."
3. Complete one chapter of Death Brings the Victory.
And oh yes, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!